Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Value Beyond its Price

My standard Nissan Sentra sedan has proven to be reliable and worth its value based on extreme experiences in the past month.

Last Monday, 10 Sept 2012 when sudden heavy downpour triggered by Hangin Habagat hit Metro Manila past 6 PM, I suddenly found myself in a standstill at San Francisco st. towards Mandaluyong city hall on the way to Quezon City.

It took me over two hours to cover this point to Shaw Boulevard near the corner of Araullo st. in San Juan. It could have been longer had I not bravely maneuvered the sedan in the flooded street that was just above the ankle. This modest car did not fail me.

A month ago, I attended a despedida for 2 visiting guests from the US who were to leave for NAIA1 immediately after, I ended up bringing the guests to the airport. With office materials stuffed in the trunk, I wondered how else I can fit in 4 over-sized luggage, 2 hand carry bags and 2 passengers in this sedan. With some creativity, we managed to squeeze in everything for the short 30 minute ride from Makati to Pasay.

For its price relative to other automobile brands, this Sentra has certainly earned its value far more than its peso price.

No comments:

Post a Comment