Sunday, June 16, 2013

Gift of Presence

There are people that come in and out of our lives at work, in school and at play. To some, I too come in and out of their influence and circle.

In my personal vision I declared decades ago, I stated "I can get in and out of adventure for as long as I have a place to come home to and move up and around again."

For now, it is retreating back home to prepare for the next possibilities. Personally, I express my thanks for the enriching moments and the gifts of your presence.

Some people enter our lives like deer, slipping in and out of the woods.
They touch our earth and as we step to look at them they disappear as quietly as they came.
But you feel blessed for having experienced their gentle presence.
 "Presence" by Joan Metzner

No comments:

Post a Comment