Monday, November 21, 2011

Wit now my love

Topical Thoughts:

-BPI Bank of Philippine Island in Metro Manila has online queue when in the bank premises. Did it cut waiting time?

-CDR King, the mainstream retailer of computer users computes manually. Will they computerize in the near future?

-Why DZUP radio show conversations are engaging keeping me glued on the radio. Will the shows continue to interest me?

Sa-a-a-d movies always make me cry
He said he had to work so I went to the show alone
They turned down the lights and turned the projector on
And just as the news of the world started to begin
I saw my darlin' and my best friend walk in
-Wit on the new sunshine industry, the neighborhood laundry shop. Spotted on 12th Avenue Murphy, “Suds Story” and “Wet n Wash.” My favorite is “Wash Now My Love” at F. Castillo st. in Project 4. Laundry cost is P25.0 a kilo, wash and dry only.


Tea houses too are mushrooming with their creative names.  Spotted at Diliman are: "Infini Tea" and "Cha Dao."

What now my love, now that you left me.

How can I live through another day



If there's one thing in my life that's missing It's the time that I spend alone Sailing on the cool and bright clear water. There's lots of those friendly people. They're showing me ways to go. But I’d never want to lose their inspiration.Time for Cool Charge.


The swinging Butcherlords

No comments:

Post a Comment