Sunday, March 28, 2021

BBC's Sherlock Holmes

 Sherlock Holmes' science of deduction surprises; his wit, eccentricity and humor stimulate keeping me from getting bored.

The characters housed at 221B Baker street entertain, make you think and laugh.
Viewed on Netflix Benedict Cumberbatch episodes with subtitles. Hirap pag walang subtitles.
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research."
"My mind, rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere. I can dispense then with artificial stimulants. But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation. That is why I have chosen my own particular profession, or rather created it, for I am the only one in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment