Monday, November 15, 2010

Mastering the Landscape Feature of Nikon S70

Mastering the Landscape Feature of Nikon S70

Photo read out on the LED screen says 1,504 fotos. That's an average of 79 JPEGs per week since I purchased this handy alternative point and  shoot camera; quite high relative to my usage a year ago on other cameras. While it promised simplicity of operation, so far the only feature I mastered after several weeks is the landscape scene taken outdoors under sufficient lighting.

At times, the JPEG viewed at the my computer screen elicits awe, a few times though in wonder.  "I wonder how that happened?" View with me a coverage of old structures taken recently in an old town in South Luzon, in Taal Batangas.

Subject on doors and windows is timely as annually during these closing
months of the year, I never failed to ask myself what is in store for
next year for me. 
At least with the camera, I know I need to master next the portrait and close up features.




Posted from Laguna, sent via mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment