- I lost my voice for 2 days after Christmas.
- There’s a spiking throb in my right foot that is getting to be bothersome.
- There are the dreaded projects.
- The 320 GB desktop keeps on rebooting in cycle.
- The auto lock of the sedan has stopped fastening the locks.
- The spiking pain would cease with the change of footwear.
For the coming new year full of hopes and aspirations, Sacred space reminds me of the 1 January message, “I exist in a web of relationships - links to nature, people, God. I trace out these links, giving thanks for the life that flows through them. Some links are twisted or broken: I may feel regret, anger, disappointment. I pray for the gift of acceptance and forgiveness.”